I’m not one of those girls who pays full price for much of anything. I just can’t see the point unless it’s something a. that I absolutely cannot live without, and b. is also reasonably priced to begin with. That being said, even though here in Atlanta we’re still awaiting the arrival of winter, the stores have moved on to spring and it’s end of season sale time EVERYWHERE!!! Here are a few, in my opinion, notable stores to check out.
1. Cole Haan-most comfortable shoes ever. And hey a ton of their killer shoes, boots, and bags are as much as 70% off
2. H&M-I’m usually kind of ambiguous toward this mecca of designer knock-offs, but this winter they joined forces with Maison Martin Margiela, and that was a stroke of genius friends. And now all that cool shit is on sale! I’m talking $15-20 for items that were originally marked $129-199. Do yourself a favor and go pick up one of their deconstructed jackets. You’ll thank me later
3. Ann Taylor-yeah I know it’s kind of boring, but a good basic is often the key to any truly fantastic outfit. From what I hear it’s 60% off today.
4. Zara-another God send to the fashion forward with a limited budget. They have some great blazers and blouses now marked down significantly. I scored a black tuxedo and jacket and sequined, yes sequined all over, silk tuxedo jacket for a whopping $100! My advice? Go to Zara, and go now.
5. J.Crew/Madewell-love their clothes, but since Jenna Lyon’s took over, the quality, and therefore the price point, have increased significantly. However, they do offer a pretty killer sale. Right now in stores it’s 50% of the lowest marked price…hence my new collection of shoes from there. (see “Vices”) The last I heard our beloved Madewell, the slightly less expensive but still equally awesome little sister of J.Crew, is offering 40% off their marked down prices.
6. Gap-some of my favorite t-shirts…soft, long enough for those of us who are not of average height, bliss. Pretty sure the super sale is still happening and you can pick up a bag of fun for 40% off the sale price. Chances are this rule, or one similar to it, applies to Banana Republic too since generally what’s good for one seems to be good for the other.
http://www.gap.com http://www.bananarepublic.com http://www.piperlime.com
7. Neiman Marcus-yep, that Neiman Marcus…the land of beautiful, wearable art. Remember they teamed up with Target at Christmas? All that stuff flew off the shelves after they marked it down to 75% off the original price. However, if you’re still pining away for one of those Marc Jacobs leather pouches or a Rodarte party dress, wander on over to Neiman’s where you’ll find a full supply of all that they offered at Target marked down to 75% off. Besides, who doesn’t need a faux fur vest?
Anyone else know of any great sales at the moment???